Shoutbox archive
l4d2
ive been using his client for like 3y lol i have no problem waiting, asking about an eta 1 time doesnt mean Im desperate.
calm down, your using his product for free
@SpencerR Thats probably what he meant by this weekend last I checked, time zone differences probably meant this upcoming rather than just passing?
@ZetaKiloRZ He told me the GMod one will come next weekend. He usually releases It on the same day or a day after a release, so expect next weekend to be the ETA
Is there an ETA on the next update for L4D2?
@redogg yes
im sad for longest gmod hack updates
Hi, the moment when you cant move?
chapter*
i wanna ask, is there a way to skip any cutscene in the first chapte of the map
happy new years ;D
this is kidding
;))
WHAT
redogg will release the next update after GTA VI release
i hope redogg update rn or next day
thank you redogg
Waitt for next gmod version
no body chat :(
why gmod crash when injected and loaded map
sup yall
@redog how do I open the options menu?
@reddog how do I open the options menu?
:s
me too
crash in game :c
chcalito
hai
Hello
l4d2v
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
let me try, still yesterday my game crashed in the middle of the game due to the use of the hack, i would like to know if you can know why thanks to the file that was created (crash.mdmp)
And dont use manual backtrack
The interp should not matter because backtrack records come as without interp in the first place. All you need to do is use fakeping
the best ms is 300, its works better
testing and testing i realized that the backtrack works better with the cl_interp at 100 but this is not always the case, as seen in the video, shooting at the charger there are times in which the shot registers but other times it does not, the same thing happens with the hunter, using cl_interp 0 or 100
apparently the position adjustment obstructed the use of the backtrack
the video is already uploading
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@redogg I want you to watch the video and hopefully if you update the cheat it will no longer be necessary to use cl_interp at 100 and less fakeping
I was trying and trying until I figured out how to make backtrack work without the fakeping xD
hey brother I want to ask just one question in private how can I send you @redogg
Send pm bro if you have specific questions, put config in your game folder too
cs2
WAY NICE CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how to install config pls help @redogg
@redog
@redoogg
@reddogg
@redogg working I just turned on windowed mode without borders, but it should have been full screen
and where to download cfg? @redogg
I have ShareX enabled
damn
*o shit
*o sjit
o shioh shit I have MSIAfterburner enabled and FPS counter enabled
Or it was screenshot software?
And disable that directx with fps overlay you had in screenshot. Not sure what is it
yes
Did you delete libcef.dll from bin folder of the game?
I put the files in the Left 4 Dead 2 folder and it doesn’t work, sorry if anything, I’m from Russia
Or you didnt put the files corrwctly in game folder
Follow injector text
I downloaded it and it doesn't work
Hi, install the things written in red near download button in main thread
pls help l4d2 not injecting
nice cheat
L4D2 Visuals Multi-hack
In a 30 minute game it happens to me at any time, for example I am walking just when they attack and the screen stops and then when it returns to normal they lower my life or I appear incapacitated LOL @redogg
That lag isnt normal, it doesnt happen to most players at all, md5 changer isnt required, if you dont understand what is it, dont touch it
And one more question, do you know what the MD5 CHANGER is for?
If the problem is not formatting, should I delete something so that it goes well? And when I play I don't have anything open, just the game
I formatted my computer twice and downloaded the reborn to play and the screen still stopped during the games. @redogg :c help me
Or drivers related
I did alittle research about that. Turns out from two people after formating the pc, the problem goes away. This makes me to belive its related to faulty windows settings. or it might be a program that runs in background, not sure.. and since small amout of players have this issue, it indecates more to what i said
in l4d2
Do you know how to solve the error when I am playing the screen stops for 2 seconds in the game and then becomes normal in those seconds sometimes it incapacitates me in the game @redogg
:)) belive me or not but i wanted to create portal rtx version of visuals, but i didnt have much time for that
gtfo
will we ever get half life cheat?
the thing with aimbot is killing peekers so farther away the hitbox is, the better it becomes. Without aimbot, it does help, you need around 100-150 ping so the model will be right next to original
the idea is not to use the aimbot only for the backtrack, the main thing is the original model instead of what the backtrack is, the backtrack is to help in case of missing shots, since there will always be another model behind which one is the model original which will help you count the shots in case you miss
Then activate backtrack, backtrack aimbot and put fakeping on value of 700 and dont forget to activate fakeping with hotkey
i would like to see the video, and yes, i confused fakelag with fakeping
Also dont confuse with fakelag and fakeping
Something is wrong with your settings, i can show you a video that all bullets of 700ms do hit. About fakelag, use value below 15 i think
its weird
fakelag becomes real lag
i can upload a video if u want too see
when set a value greater than 200ms, the game starts to go wrong xD, things grab you from further away, the shots dont register (that is, they dont count), the m2 dont count either, its strange, in fact i once trolled playing with tank , i set the value to 999, and the same hits didnt even count with the survivor in front of me xd
Just put fakeping on value 700 for 400ms and put lower for 200ms or legit. my backtrack should be the same or better than aimware
@redogg i still dont understand how the backtrack works, I was comparing aimware and this one a lot, and aimware is much more functional since it works with 400ms without problems, could you make a cfg that works with 200ms or 400ms?
check your config, it does work good
aimbot in gmod does not work for me, anyone experienced something like that? kitter - old gmod cheat worked well
By the way, I teleport the survivors to the same location as Jockey when using the ChargerGlitch in AbilityGlitch, which seems to need to be used with LagExploit?
I want to make the ballistic spread smaller, not completely unproliferated like nospread Because using nospread will detect me on some servers
Not really unless you use nospread
Can ballistic spread become smaller? It's like having a laser sight
Use player info option
Yes, show the number in the health bar
What you mean blood volume? Healthbars?
I did it your way in showing the blood volume of a special infection, but that's only the dmg display. What I want is to be able to see the blood volume of a special infection all the time.
Yes sometime soon
I wondered if it would be possible to achieve third-person AA visibility from the perspective of a bystander
Yes edit the 4th color of chams, the alpha color. if using dme, lower both custom colors becauee they on top of each other
Can I add customization to chams and modify its transparency, because I find it dazzling in the process of using it
Use dmg indicator option
Can you add a number to show the blood volume of a special infected person?
I hope your illness will pass
Sorry im very sick, no support from me now
how do i load a config?
i got i t working
The left 4 dead 2 cheats don't work for me, is there a video that shows how to install it?
It does work. Try to be on crosshair mode. I didnt test it on distance modeni think but it should also work there
Silently aiming to ignore, I have no effect when I use it
Silently aim at ignoring not working
The neglect of silent aiming does not work.
yes, but dont ignore menu warnings in top left/upon activation, generally rage stuff detected. or use the config attached near download button
reddog is the CSS undetected by VAC and SMAC and other server side AC?
l4d2v
@suaveosgressive33 it can be done with insta tank options in exploits tab, i dont fully remember but i think you need to spam insta m1 and m2 of tank to do such thing. edit: im talking about Infinite Tank Punch and Infinite Rock options
i do have these " pre-requisities
Is there a way to have the tank arms super long, I tried with fake lag or lag exploit but nothing?
download directX and the visual c redistributable runtimes all-in-one
and no addons installed
including deleted the libcef
and yes i did install the " dependencies "
i say, about 15 injects now and none of them worked
whenever i inject ingame, it just crashes
@redogg, i have been encountering this issue since the new version
Or you didnt delete this file x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\bin\libcef.dll. or you missing directx end user runtime
either way i dont think the problem is the location of the files, the error of the file missing only appears when i execute the injector (SKernel) so it doesnt matter if i have l4d2 open or not, the error will still appear by just opening the injector, i also tried installing stuff like Microsoft Visual Studio, but it didnt do much
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.&
yo, sorry if i haven't answered back after 2 days, heres the screenshot you were talking about
Silent bullets will hit special infected people, but ordinary infected people will not.
I didnt understand, you mean ignore silent?
Will silent targeting not work for ordinary infected people in the future? It will only work for special infected people.
The success probability of the charger causing the server to crash is not 100%, it's just a probability.
yes
No support for server crashers. However, it can be done with charger ezploit. And what you mean bomb spam
Will the function of spam bombing be added?
I saw this function on overdose.
Can you add a jockey feature that crashes the server?
No bro, i was talking about your game folder, where you put the depenedables files. screenshot that
i tried reinstalling the exe in case it was outdated or damaged by windows defender but it didnt work either
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.&
Send here or pm me
where do i send the screnshot
Screenshot your game folder where the exe is located, and make sure you dont have libcef.dll file in left 4 dead 2/bin folder
sorry for bothering you but, which two things exactly? i already had dependencies, as for directx, i have the latest version, so idk what else should i install (just in case im talking about reborn for l4d2)
Hi, look above the download link, install the two things in red text. directx and the other thing
i just formatted my pc a few days ago and after i downloaded the cheat, everytime i run the injector it says that the vcruntime140 file is missing
Hi
sup
Hello
a perdon, si era el fakelag XD
usa el traductor vos, a mi me da pereza
Hola papu, mira, para crashear el server es mas facil con el jockey, te pones bindeada la tecla para el lag, pero no la de fake lag, la otra, yo lo uso en 2000, y justo cuando atacas con el jockey, osea cuando agarras a uno activas el lag
How do you crash a server?
@caonima333222 such watermark is useless and can be easily removed or changed, the current injection window is no big deal..
Thank you very much because I'm not very good at using this forum can't @ you
It's the same cheat pol that lak3 posted, he'll set a watermark within the cheat menu, and also within the game, as well as the address of the forums
Such a watermark you can add within the game, for example, a forum watermark in the top left corner of the game
@JMComic2 its no problem to add. Im just not really into this but i will add it sometime later on, not sure if next update
@caonima333222 consider this window as a watermark. Some people falsely claim it their's andeven tried to sell it. So i must have something like that. Anyways that window dont effect anything in game but only injection time
I still want VR to have the same name change function as aw, I have purchased od cheats, but I don't have the features I want, I can't buy aw for special reasons, but I want to have the same name change function as aw
VR cheating is the best cheating I have ever used. I have used AW and OD cheating, but they are not as good as VR cheating. Therefore, I would like to give you some suggestions to make this cheating more excellent
I sincerely hope that you can remove this advertising pop-up. When I use VR, almost every game will cause my game to get stuck. If I remove the advertising pop-up, it is estimated that it will make cheating injection faster and help us better use and promote this cheating. I will recommend it to my friends and this forum as well. Therefore, I believe adding advertising pop-up is an unnecessary behavior, It should be deleted. I hope you can take my suggestion. This is from me and my friends
It supposed to be ads window, therefore i need to verify that you dont skip it
why is the cs junkeis window there needed to be focused around 10 seconds for the cheet to work
Can you give me a range for fat people to throw up on is VR
Teleperot is not available
@caonima333222 In your game folder you will file a file named config.dat. in left 4 dead 2/left4dead2/config.dat. but i dont thinknjts possible to edit it manually
I will add hotkey for faketeam next update ok. And i know the problem with ladder, its possible but you need to be in the very middle and look not fully up. however theres an option to ignore psilent while on ladders
In which folder and which file are the parameters saved by this cheat
Problems with Ladder Check Unable to walk properly when using Upside Down
Can fake tema add a button setting to quickly turn it on?
Enter commands like mat_wireframe with value 1. It works only on numberic commands
how do I use CVAR forcer in L4D2?? @redogg
@redogg weapons outline was it, thanks, didn't realize it was so expensive
Weapons glow or outlines are more expensive than players outlines. It depends on how much weapons are visible at the same time, usually theres more weapons than players
I use player ESP, Effect Outlines(weps, misc), spectator and weapon drawables(max dist 500), health bars(normal), I ignore commons for everything. That's all i use visually, i drop from 230 fps to 100-130.
What options you use? theres some expensive options that drop fps like glow
As much as I love this cheat, I always drop 100 frames when using it, anyway to fix this?
yes i was about to do it sometime ago, but turned out its not easy to do
hope visual fake angle come soon
oh ok
It dos work, you must be on silent and theres no visual fake angles for tp yet. record your self and watch the recording
instead survivors be shakin
fake angles is not working in css, l4d2 or gmod, they all just stay normal even in third person, only the z fake angles are visible very little in css i think, the up angles, but in all games it just doesnt work its not even spinning or doing anything in 3rd person
then you didnt put depend files correctly
still doesnt work
i downloaded everything and put the stuff in the file
still not working :(
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
its says succesfully injextged but it didnt come up with the console and when i press ins nothing happens
Making more dmg is possibke only in l4d2, put speedhack on value 30 i think and lagexplot on 15. It will let you shoot multiple bullets at once but the dmg of bullets remains the same. About ignore, its in settings tab
In esp, how do I set it to only show special infected people?
When I use cheats, I sometimes get stuck for no reason, I've turned off vertical sync , I don't know if I can optimize it further
Does it double the damage of the shotgun?
Is it possible to double the damage by replacing models with other special senses with models with lower blood special senses?
Is it possible to double the damage by replacing models with other special senses with models with lower blood special senses?
Pm me what you want
What time zone are you online, I'd like to talk to you about suggestions for l4d2 cheats more optimization, what time zone are you in?
Its possible to make hitbox bigger but it doesnt matter because in order to hit anyone, your bullet must be registered and validited on serverside too. So you would end up hitting only in your game without actually doing any dmg, you would see just blood effects. the thing from crossfire isnt possible too, sry..
In the game Crossfire there is a feature called range augmentation, he is different from silent aiming, he is increasing the damage of the bullets, expanding the enemy's box, making it more powerful
Is there anything that can be implemented to increase the damage of shotgun rounds to double the damage, or to increase the hitbox of enemies?
The injetion window closes automatcally after around 10 sec, the window must be focused all that time. on css the mouse must be on the window to be closed also, on l4d2 only focus is enough
Can you do instant injection like the old vs's?
Why does it take me so long to inject, often about 2 minutes, and my computer configuration is not low.
And remove vsync if you have it on. Could be your pc stuggling to handle thr game
@caonima333222 Record a video with steam overlay fps meter. I never had such issue even after alot of hrs. Or maybe you ativate expensive features that drop fps
@YDD520 䨻齉齾矗罐籲竄麤羴攀尴尬颧饕餮掱麒麟魑魅魍魉
Why is it that when I use it and go into the server to play, the game will often be unresponsive and will frequently get stuck, is it because of something I've turned on or am I on win11?
Bro, can you give me a Chinese translation?
always test stuff first in singleplayer if not sure how they look to spectators online. type in console map <mapname> and record your self in console doing your actions by typing in console record 123, after you finish doing the actions stop the record and watch it with these commands-stopdemo, playdemo 123. when watching this record, thats exactly how people will see you online
and i wouldnt use silent aimbot if you want to look legit, even if you setup perfect silent, people who spectate on you closely will notice something is off. basically what makes the screen shake is nospread/norecoil, and they both require silent aimbot to not shake your own screen. what you can do is apply normal nospread and always silent options, without norecoil+aimbot and put psilent to reduce the shakes or.. use legit spread if the server isnt protected by smac anti cheat
@caonima333222 sorry the injection window will probably stay forever, no matter what. about ignore silent, there is no such option currently, its possible to add it but i think its going quite too far XD, theres infinite amount of such option i can add, theres no limit in coding. look i will wait if someone else will ask the same maybe
@Vestharz theyre all different methods to achieve airstuck, they all work differently. its possible to use jockeyglitch as human to achieve another 3 types of methods of airstuck
How do I set it up when using silent aiming so that onlookers watching me don't shake violently as normal
At the same time I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you , thanks for cheating and being able to let us use the
When silently targeting, can it be set to only target special infected and normal infected are not targeted?
Would it be possible to do away with the loading screen when injecting cheats, just as in previous versions, where there is no extra screen when injecting, it's injected in a flash?
what si diff air stuck method 1 - 4 ?
Ehh.. dont they already have rapidfire? and as of checking now, the code should work for infected too..
cuz i tried everything to make rapidfire become possible for infected but nothing work.. or am i wrong something
when would you create rapid fire for infected? i wonder if that's possible..
You need to have high ping, use fakeping to get to around 200 ping, if you have troubles hitting then lower the backtrack to make the trail smaller
I know how backtracking works, but I don't know how to set it up
i think r_drawothermodels doesnt drops fps compared to mat_wireframe
and whether you turn that thing on or off in the latest version of the game the fps will be the same
in the current version, maybe that has been fixed, u wont drop any fps, I just remember I would lose a lot of fps if I enabled wireframes in old versions of l4d2,
Humm not quite sure, wireframe always drop alot fps. It can be map related too
probably they fixed that
did you notice this? i remember when turn on wireframe wallhack in console in the old versions of l4d2 the game will be lag like hell, drop a lot of fps, but in the new versions it's not, the game will not lose any fps when turning that on, whether wireframe is turned on or off, the fps is the same
yes.. l4d2 isnt csgo, some stuff work worse in l4d2
but that backtrack is insanely perfect
@Lorian haha, i literally saw that video the day it came out.
i will post hotfix anytime soon to solve these problems
Yes i know.. aimbot ignore is buggy, dont use it at all in current version
There is an issue with the ignore list in this version. I have checked not to shoot tank, and it will still shoot tank in the game. The white list is not checked, and HUNTER will not target it in the game
And.. on high ping the length trail of backtrack can start to be inaccurate. Use the option to remove ticks to make the length shorter
There is esp for tank rocks, its included in weapons info and weapon hitboxes option. Even spitter ball is there too
in this video you can understand how it works You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
and the limit is 200ms with a little failure, since it usually registers and other times not when it is at 200ms