Shoutbox archive
It dos work, you must be on silent and theres no visual fake angles for tp yet. record your self and watch the recording
instead survivors be shakin
fake angles is not working in css, l4d2 or gmod, they all just stay normal even in third person, only the z fake angles are visible very little in css i think, the up angles, but in all games it just doesnt work its not even spinning or doing anything in 3rd person
then you didnt put depend files correctly
still doesnt work
i downloaded everything and put the stuff in the file
still not working :(
Must install You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
its says succesfully injextged but it didnt come up with the console and when i press ins nothing happens
Making more dmg is possibke only in l4d2, put speedhack on value 30 i think and lagexplot on 15. It will let you shoot multiple bullets at once but the dmg of bullets remains the same. About ignore, its in settings tab
In esp, how do I set it to only show special infected people?
When I use cheats, I sometimes get stuck for no reason, I've turned off vertical sync , I don't know if I can optimize it further
Does it double the damage of the shotgun?
Is it possible to double the damage by replacing models with other special senses with models with lower blood special senses?
Is it possible to double the damage by replacing models with other special senses with models with lower blood special senses?
Pm me what you want
What time zone are you online, I'd like to talk to you about suggestions for l4d2 cheats more optimization, what time zone are you in?
Its possible to make hitbox bigger but it doesnt matter because in order to hit anyone, your bullet must be registered and validited on serverside too. So you would end up hitting only in your game without actually doing any dmg, you would see just blood effects. the thing from crossfire isnt possible too, sry..
In the game Crossfire there is a feature called range augmentation, he is different from silent aiming, he is increasing the damage of the bullets, expanding the enemy's box, making it more powerful
Is there anything that can be implemented to increase the damage of shotgun rounds to double the damage, or to increase the hitbox of enemies?
The injetion window closes automatcally after around 10 sec, the window must be focused all that time. on css the mouse must be on the window to be closed also, on l4d2 only focus is enough
Can you do instant injection like the old vs's?
Why does it take me so long to inject, often about 2 minutes, and my computer configuration is not low.
And remove vsync if you have it on. Could be your pc stuggling to handle thr game
@caonima333222 Record a video with steam overlay fps meter. I never had such issue even after alot of hrs. Or maybe you ativate expensive features that drop fps
@YDD520 䨻齉齾矗罐籲竄麤羴攀尴尬颧饕餮掱麒麟魑魅魍魉
Why is it that when I use it and go into the server to play, the game will often be unresponsive and will frequently get stuck, is it because of something I've turned on or am I on win11?
Bro, can you give me a Chinese translation?
always test stuff first in singleplayer if not sure how they look to spectators online. type in console map <mapname> and record your self in console doing your actions by typing in console record 123, after you finish doing the actions stop the record and watch it with these commands-stopdemo, playdemo 123. when watching this record, thats exactly how people will see you online
and i wouldnt use silent aimbot if you want to look legit, even if you setup perfect silent, people who spectate on you closely will notice something is off. basically what makes the screen shake is nospread/norecoil, and they both require silent aimbot to not shake your own screen. what you can do is apply normal nospread and always silent options, without norecoil+aimbot and put psilent to reduce the shakes or.. use legit spread if the server isnt protected by smac anti cheat
@caonima333222 sorry the injection window will probably stay forever, no matter what. about ignore silent, there is no such option currently, its possible to add it but i think its going quite too far XD, theres infinite amount of such option i can add, theres no limit in coding. look i will wait if someone else will ask the same maybe
@Vestharz theyre all different methods to achieve airstuck, they all work differently. its possible to use jockeyglitch as human to achieve another 3 types of methods of airstuck
How do I set it up when using silent aiming so that onlookers watching me don't shake violently as normal
At the same time I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you , thanks for cheating and being able to let us use the
When silently targeting, can it be set to only target special infected and normal infected are not targeted?
Would it be possible to do away with the loading screen when injecting cheats, just as in previous versions, where there is no extra screen when injecting, it's injected in a flash?
what si diff air stuck method 1 - 4 ?
Ehh.. dont they already have rapidfire? and as of checking now, the code should work for infected too..
cuz i tried everything to make rapidfire become possible for infected but nothing work.. or am i wrong something
when would you create rapid fire for infected? i wonder if that's possible..
You need to have high ping, use fakeping to get to around 200 ping, if you have troubles hitting then lower the backtrack to make the trail smaller
I know how backtracking works, but I don't know how to set it up
i think r_drawothermodels doesnt drops fps compared to mat_wireframe
and whether you turn that thing on or off in the latest version of the game the fps will be the same
in the current version, maybe that has been fixed, u wont drop any fps, I just remember I would lose a lot of fps if I enabled wireframes in old versions of l4d2,
Humm not quite sure, wireframe always drop alot fps. It can be map related too
probably they fixed that
did you notice this? i remember when turn on wireframe wallhack in console in the old versions of l4d2 the game will be lag like hell, drop a lot of fps, but in the new versions it's not, the game will not lose any fps when turning that on, whether wireframe is turned on or off, the fps is the same
yes.. l4d2 isnt csgo, some stuff work worse in l4d2
but that backtrack is insanely perfect
@Lorian haha, i literally saw that video the day it came out.
i will post hotfix anytime soon to solve these problems
Yes i know.. aimbot ignore is buggy, dont use it at all in current version
There is an issue with the ignore list in this version. I have checked not to shoot tank, and it will still shoot tank in the game. The white list is not checked, and HUNTER will not target it in the game
And.. on high ping the length trail of backtrack can start to be inaccurate. Use the option to remove ticks to make the length shorter
There is esp for tank rocks, its included in weapons info and weapon hitboxes option. Even spitter ball is there too
in this video you can understand how it works You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
and the limit is 200ms with a little failure, since it usually registers and other times not when it is at 200ms
ok, this version is fine but i already understood how the backtrack works, and apparently it only works when using the "Aimbot Backtrack" since if i shoot the backtrack that the infected person leaves behind it simply does not register, but when using the "Aimbot" does register, so its strange
btw, a suggestion for when you release a new update, if you can add an ESP for the tank rocks
ok let me try it, and the backtrack just doesnt work, thats it :^)
i sent you pm
btw what happened with the backtrack xD
where is it, my l4d2 files are clean
@Ghio lorian managed to get a crash with your config, dont use ignore aimbot class option, theres a problem there
Just send crashlogs bro
exactly, i recreate the config but now the features doesnt work
@"Ghio XDD" try this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
so you did recreate the config? but anyways send crashlogs bro, its the most helpful thing. and when does it crash?
i have been using this setting since previous versions of Reborn and it worked without problems, having everything selected makes no sense since i only chose the ones that have nothing to do with the specials, just like i have been using mods with the reborn and it never resulted in errors or crashes
but maybe theres a problem there, i will try these settings
XDD i didnt see that haha
@redogg his problem was that he had everything selected in ignore aimbot group and ignore aimbot class
the config seems to be fine, from latest version i think. i would suggest you to check your workshop, try to play without it and send crashlog
@"Ghio XDD" one question, did you reload the config after the update? seems like that was your problem XD
Send crashlog if yu can too
meanwhile i will still using the freezing version...
there is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@"Ghio XDD" can you attach the config? i will check what is wrong
the video has not been uploaded yet but there you can see everything I was referring to
at least the freezes dissapear :^)
haha, not really, cuz in the misc features a new option called full backtrack has appeared, so idk
you most likey confused with old version. just tested and all works well. thanks for report anywys
tf with the new version, the backtrack literally doesnt work anymore, and the snap degree visualize didnt work, the aimbot too
ok :^)
Record a video bro, and turn on steam overlay fps counter to see if its fps related
@KietGaming not really, i try it without turning on the features and the freezes still
you can use glow and enable the advanced sliders of glow, theres around 9 different settings that you can mess around with, far as i remember theres some slider that will make the players in some type of wireframe texture. but remember that any wireframe texture drop alot of fps if applied to high quality model like player models
@redogg can you create a wireframe-style wallhack? in your hack, cuz I find it good-looking, but i don't want to use wireframe wallhack cmd in console because it's not perfect, It is very limited in seeing enemies through multiple walls
The reason why the game keeping freezes or crashes is because you turn on too many different cheat features at the same time,
enter here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@"Ghio XDD" Update your windows system, install latest verison of Directx, Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One
Record a video, not sure what is is about. all i know theres very minor stucks when attacking with infected like charger but its almost unoticeable
@redogg He might means hack will cause the game freeze few seconds many time for no reason
@KietGaming this option isnt wworking correctly since long time ago, it was patched. @Ghio record a video about it, i cant see it, not sure what you talk about
l4d2 reborn
@redogg please fix the freezes in the game, it is already very irritating that at a moment of attack the game freezes
can you make the names of dead players and spectators appear to float? I especially want to see their names flying all over the map when they doing that, want to know their activities, that's would be good
reborn
I always play without hud and to do that by putting hidehud command on value 64. make sure you have sv cheats enabled too
it works for any cvar but only client side cvars. commands like god or noclip are server sided, it's not possible to really use them
@redogg can you give me all numeric commands that we can use for cvar forcer?
when i put it in 1, the mouse just stop moving with ur cheat, its strange cuz other times it works for me
@redogg yep, is the acceleration of mouse
:))
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Autowall lol
it's only for numberic commands, not for commands like thiredperson or noclip obviously.. try mat_wireframe
reddog what cvar command can we use in cvar forcer?
whats that? a console command?
im playing css and the m_rawinput in 1 blocks the movement on the mouse xD
dependencies
dont use normal esp, only antiobs in current version. and backtrack can crash too. i sent test version in main thread
oh there is mdmp files
with like no crash code at all
is it normal that my game crashes randomly when playing with the l4d2 cheat
im sure that the l4d2 leak is fake and has some virus idk
it was the csgo leak not l4d2 sorry for late reply @redogg
pretty useless thing. it removes interp from your tickbase. normally your tickbase is interpolated to make things seem smoother
xD, @redogg can u explain what is position adjusment?
XDDD, i was about to download now haha i saw youtube comments wasnt good too. @Russo12 where did you get it from?
no no bro, dont dowload it, its a RAT XD
I will download it soon
:)))), I remember aimware uses shitty vac bypasser automatically when injecting. I guess it must be used to not get vac
damn aimware is hitting shots in l4d2
@redogg i think this is the leak haha You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
and can you share that leaked aimware? it's for l4d2?
and xyz is single color and it works with glow, and dme is two colors and it conflicts with glow
aimware don't give vac bans generally but who knows what's happening in that leak. usually cheat engine causes vac ban for sure
and whats dma and xyz chams
yo u think that having the aimware detected leak caused my l4d2 VACation?, i changed aimware's hash with the md5 hash changer after the ban so, now ,can i safely play other online source games?
in game folder left 4 dead 2/left4dead2
where can I put config.dat in l4d2?
dont apply smooth when using rage
Does anyone have any good configs for rage hacking for css? I tried configing myself, but stuff's hard. Aimbot keeps shotting at the walls and all.
not quite sure why. there's noting on this site basically. I would guess the site is blocked because it contains the word junkies, I would have changed it but it's little too late now
sorry can't do anything about it, you could try to call your isp and ask them why this site is blocked and how you can access it
fyIYhWky
What if it is not available in China
I learned about this site from an American friend and I didn't play it once. I will already go back to China
something dont let you recive network data from this website. maybe your isp have restrict internet access
Need your help pro
Admin: What should I do
Tip 15656
@KietGaming Hey buddy, why not give Map Dark Wood (Extended)'s Chapter 4 a shot? There's a mega long ladder that serves as a direct pipeline to the sewer, and you can't simply take a plunge.
what error?
redoggpromptUnable to connect to the Internet
true
maybe a cool idea would be to make a Gun Game server
hvh in l4d2 is very crappy, besides that, the game is full of exploits or broken bugs that take away the fun
well maybe in the survivor vs survivor custom mutations like gun game, but it could be bad causes l4d2 is not designed for shooting survivors
its not possible to hvh in l4d2, its not counter strike. if you want to hvh download css or gmod visuals. and that file is what makes the injection window open
whats libcef
l4d2 hvh servers would be cool
read description of option
tienes algun video donde expliques cada funcion del haks L4D2 y como utulizarlas? // Do you have a video where you explain each function of the haks L4D2 and how to use them?
you could try it in the last chapter of the parish
Is there anymap with a very long ladder in it? a ladder long enough to cause bots/npcs to force them to do their climbing down instead of skipping ladder, both aimbot & any type of wallhack dont work on witch when it does its climbing down animation while chasing survivor
what happened to the how to play on banned servers thing i dont see that anymore
a window should popup, you didnt delete the right libcef.dll file.. read the red text again
it says injected but it doesn't inject it's weird.
what error code?
I keep prompting that I can't connect to the Internet, what to do with the administrator
what does it do then
yes i have done everything
@M27803266 follow the red text above download button. make sure you did follow it xorrectly
halo
l4d2 reborn not working on windows 11 for some reason
yes
ehh make sure to not use cheat engine bro
i just hope it was for messing with the server.dll adresses in multiplayer and that your cheat is not detected
i did lol
anyone got vacationed
use disable glow option
how do i remove that background blur when i open the menu
yoo this new l4d2 cheet update is fire didnt even realize there was an update lol
@ruso12 that is possible if you are playing on a local host
just use psilent and you won't get dfound by others ,eve nwhen someone is spectating
how to turn off auto shoot, its auto on by default
also what's with the new interpolation and exterpolation I dont know how to use it,?
can you remove autoshoot while aimbotting the other commons and specials i dont want exposed as a cheater
its part of the option.. its a must
like i tried searching very much and i saw its sharp charger but idk whats wrong there must be some conflict or something
anyone know whats happening
hey when i charge in l4d2 as charger lag exploit activates for some reason and either grab them correctly and infinite charge or end up getting the server crashed and its annoying
its the same as was before but i will try to improve it
yes this window should be closed after around 10 seconds, you need to focus on it
it's something like this : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
also when i inject, the logo does not appear
like on ENTER message part, i know i type it correctly , but like i can't see it
also why can't i see my text when typing???
nice font update
thanks
with your cheats and stuff
great good luck
yes I'm missing some element to make visual fake angle. it will be done later on
yeah i just realised that backhop thing, but ok my feature request is to add fake angles visualizer and friendly fire exploit, its like when you shoot your teammates in expert campaign
use lag exploit to spawn infront of infected
its restriced, not possible to do it as you say
heres a cool thing you can add for versus. your a special infected you can spawn in front of the survivors no matter what you can spawn close to them near them in front of them so basically any where in the map that would be a cool thing to add.
what you mean back hop? turn on fake angles option to whatever direction you want to bhop in whatever angle you would like
oh yeah i just remembered it i wanted to ask if you could add the friendly fire exploit like the aimware one
i had a feature idea but i forget it ill tell you when i remember it
Hey redogg can you add a fake angles visualizer and like backhopping
hi, i dont know what you talk about bro no anti cheat can check your game files on l4d2 XDD
sincerelly i stoped using the cheat some weeks ago, and it's because of the large amount of things they have added to my favorite community servers, in especially the competitive ones, i miss those days when, u only open the MD5 with Skernell and there is, this actually i think is the cheat with more features than others, but more vulnerable, it needs to adapt
hey redogg, whats up bro, since u added the dependencies, i think the cheat is a little more visuable, and if u ask me, there are more people playing community servers than vanilla servers with the cheat, I think if you adapted the hack to what the community. plays, today if u are suspected from use cheats, competitive servers and some random servers uses some protocols to see the game files of your game so..., and if they want you to stream your game files, that would be checkmate, i don't know and if you don't understand well, is my bad english xD
hey where is the fake angles option, is it removed cause it still says fake angles things on some descriptions/hints
im too lazy to enter a community server to just show you the problem, plus i asked for help about the freezing problem for a certain number of seconds, not about using the nospread legit and that this leaves you immobilized until you deactivate it xD
or from other cheat websites
download it from there
i dont have it sorry
Can you send me the version uploaded in UC separately?
no sry
Can you upload a version that doesn't need to connect to the network?
Many users in China are unable to inject.
Can I upload a version that doesn't need to connect to the network?
bro comeone what you tried to upload a sildeshow? i cant understand anything from this, however im pretty sure i know what you talk about infected but about humans, no idea never heard about it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., this shit only happen when u use the legit no spread
ok
upload to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. please
@redogg You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
i can send them?
and i take 3 ss yesterday about the freezes haha
;^(, i will still using it btw
aww its not 3 seconds haha, its not even visible really, and the backtrack will be added next upodate. about the freeze, i didnt hear about it
btw the reborn have backtrack?
and until 2 days ago i started using the nospread in legit and it works correctly until the moment where you freeze out of nowhere, leave the saferoom and kill a special infected or if one dies, you freeze until you do not reboot or change server, because if you join again you will still be frozen.
idk if they are fps drop or visual lags*
if they are fps drop or visual lags
the game itself freezes for about 4 to 3 seconds
yes, i suppose that will be because it also happens to me when shooting a hunter or charger and jockey in the same way, as when attacking
maybe you talk about this?
the fps drops or its visual lags? i now remember that when you attack with infected like charger the screen will get laggy littlebit, its not fps but its related to some bypass i did and seems like it breaks something
Not really, this shit starts happening with new version of reborn or l4d2 idk
@redogg Hello, can you give me your Discord?
I don't really know bro, maybe your PC is weak
is very annoying because when you want to shoot, the game freezes for a certain number of seconds, essential for the infected, the same when playing as infected, u go to attack and you freeze
and also when using fakeping
when a special infected respawn or u are just going to shoot
when it happens?
It's true, the game freezes the game for a few seconds and then returns to normal
L4D2V Reborn V0507HF2, that one in particular, ive been experiencing this type of freezing for days while playing, i tried playing with and without mods and its still the same
what new update? check your workshop mods for falulty ones
With the new Reborn update lately the game has been having problems because there are times when the game freezes for a certain number of seconds, i hope im just the only one
follow red text near download button
i dont know if this is a bug or not but when i inject the script on l4d2 it doesnt work it used too but now it does not for some reason any ideas please tell me.