Counter-Strike:Source Visuals Multihack

210 Replies, 36108 Views

I noticed such a bug or feature, there is a function in aimbot bestbone. Which selects the best point for aim. But let's say if I aim at the legs, then aim doesn't always work, but if I aim just above the legs, then everything will work. Also, no spread breaks your movements when it works, that is, I go forward and it directs me to the other side. Obviously, it is necessary to change the no spread method because this one shakes the screen and breaks the movements. I also don't understand what the stop connection function is, how it works exactly in CSS and what it is for.

Also, when you add the edge jump function, I have an idea how to implement it with the greatest benefit.
(Edited 12-06-2022, 03:54 PM by sanek78. Edit Reason: 2 )

    Messages In This Thread
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 11-30-2022, 12:30 AM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 10-29-2024, 09:29 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by sanek78 - 12-05-2022, 04:39 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 12-05-2022, 05:14 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by sanek78 - 12-05-2022, 05:23 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 12-05-2022, 06:43 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by sanek78 - 12-06-2022, 03:52 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 12-07-2022, 10:02 AM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by sanek78 - 12-07-2022, 11:30 AM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 12-07-2022, 12:02 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 12-12-2022, 09:16 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 01-01-2023, 12:51 AM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 01-05-2023, 07:15 PM
    RE: CSS Visuals Multihack Reborn - by redogg - 01-22-2023, 11:59 PM



    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)