(05-05-2023, 02:58 AM)Wicked2 wroteMake sure when you add the SDL2 and Chromium Embedded Framework that you have extracted it correctly into your games directory. This is what my directory looks like. Ignore the extra folders that have weapon names or random stuff, its the way you can use addons in versus mode.(05-01-2023, 11:41 PM)redogg wrote i think you might have done something you didnt need to. since you nonsteam you cant verify your gamefiles, try to redownload the game to restore all the files to default state, after that do what @Lorian told you and it should work just fineWhat's up? Tried the Unknowncheats version today and it doesn't work. The only L4D2 Visuals that work is one of the first versions of the cheat (the one I used for a long time cause didn't know that this cheat was active updating), so... I really want to try the Reborn one, but idk why it doesn't work, even when I tried everything y'all said.
however, does unknowncheats version work for you

