(05-04-2023, 03:43 PM)redogg wroteI knew that problem too but I didn't think about it.(05-04-2023, 02:17 AM)Steven wrote rtx 2080no i dont need dxdiag, seems like you had faulty driver version, i heard not too long ago that nvidia's newest drivers has problems
do you know how to read dxdiag? I can post it on here.
Edit: I just played 2 hours, it seems totally fine, no any crash problem.
I sorted out the details that solved the crash.
Game Crash only on:
1. Play L4d2;
2. Play the game on third party server;
3. With use hack
How do you actually fixed:
1. windows in safe mod, use DDU(Display Driver Uninstaller)
2. re-install Display Driver
3. feel free and play
So we still dont know what is the cause of the conflict between the nvidia driver and this hack
and i know that software haha, i used it too sometime ago. i just didnt remember what was the name of it :))
At least the two of us worked together to "solve" the god damn nvidia problem, cheers! :smilingfacewithsunglasses: :tumblerglass:

