(05-18-2025, 03:17 PM)redogg wrote You cant you strafe on nidegg. They detect it
It will be sorted sometime in future
About bhop, not sure i will add it. I think you just got the attention of admins due to your gameplay
Btw in nidegg they see the keys you press in realtime so its enouth for admin to watch you for a few mins to understand if your cheating. It can be avoided by not catching the attention or by not attempting to bhop on every single jump but only when really needed
I dont think you will stay unoticed completely with the bhop you want me to switch to so i dont know if its worth it
I've been using it for 4 years before the x64 update and never got banned — it was solid, coded by shavit/phil. I'm not asking you to replace it, just to add another option alongside the existing ones — like normal, humanized, and KZ-style bhop. Also, could you add a percentage calculator (for jump success rate) in the top-right corner of the screen? Something visual, like what anticheat tools show, showing the current % — that would be perfect. Thanks!
Counter-Strike:Source Visuals Multihack
210 Replies, 36108 ViewsRecently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

