(01-13-2025, 05:55 PM)ZetaKiloRZ wroteWhat you mean teleport? Like tele exploit or it just lags(01-13-2025, 07:02 AM)redogg wrote Not sure. I tested it on protected server and it worked like it used to. I tried in singleplayer too. What server you was on? Maybe zonemod?I play strictly on official servers, I leave any modded / zonemod servers. It happens just whenever I use it, I wont be moving and ill hold it and my character doesnt move on my screen, if it doesnt slightly go diagonal, and when I let go I "teleport" so it does what its supposed to, I just cant see where I am going. I can load up sometime today and share a clip of what I mean
Also lagexploit will be changed to another method somwtime in future update
And.. i couldnt replicate the issue i will try to use the version posred in forums because maybe but maybe it was fixed after i posted the version. What value you used in lagexploit?

