(01-13-2025, 07:02 AM)redogg wroteI play strictly on official servers, I leave any modded / zonemod servers. It happens just whenever I use it, I wont be moving and ill hold it and my character doesnt move on my screen, if it doesnt slightly go diagonal, and when I let go I "teleport" so it does what its supposed to, I just cant see where I am going. I can load up sometime today and share a clip of what I mean(01-13-2025, 03:04 AM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote I cannot use the lag exploit, whenever I do my character is frozen in one spot but slowly moves in a different direction making it impossible to control and use. Was this attempted to be fixed in an update since I had last played or a malfunction with the ability? Ive always kept it at 1-1500 for referenceNot sure. I tested it on protected server and it worked like it used to. I tried in singleplayer too. What server you was on? Maybe zonemod?
Also lagexploit will be changed to another method somwtime in future update
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing 12 Guest(s)

