(01-11-2025, 01:12 PM)Corazon wroteYeah, I realized shortyl after I posted that, I felt a little stupid lol. Also, I have found Airstuck Method 3 causes me to get kicked from some servers,, Charger rotation doesnt work (was brought up already and is in the hotfix section), Infinite Spit seems a little inconsistent and doesnt always go where you're aiming, Jockey methods dont seem to work for me in any type of server, the charger does fine. Is there a way to make Airstuck as a toggle by any chance? I remember bringing it up to redogg 2-3y ago, and he said he'd look into it. (He has alot on his plate its not super important just wondering) as a couple friends used to have clients with a toggle airstuck. Is it also possible to get the Charger Rotation to work with ability glitch again potentially as well? Also, this isnt an issue, more of like an additional exploit potential. I was on a 100tick server testing the menu for my friend since he runs it. If you scratch and grab with smoker to instant grab a survivor, it has a chance to "freeze" the server, I dont recall any damage being done to the survivor, but it will permanently freeze it until I (or whoever does this with the smoker glitch toggled) leave the server.(01-11-2025, 06:07 AM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote Is there a way to disable the Common from instantly disappearing when they die? I am not a fan of it but I dont recall turning on any sort of option that does this.It is a mod or some custom server
Edit: it appears I was on some custom server, thought this was an ability through your menu, and it had confused me since I had played on the same server before and it didnt do that. My mistake
(01-06-2025, 12:15 PM)meet wrote I don't understand what you're saying. I don't want to move automatically, and under 3rd person there's only an option to turn off the hud.Check out BunnyHop's Strafe method it causes auto-move
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing 12 Guest(s)

