(04-13-2024, 01:57 PM)redogg wrote(04-13-2024, 06:55 AM)JMComic2 wrote Excuse me, using JOCKEY method 3 will cause the survivors to become invisible, so what about being able to use invisibility without being caught by JOCKEY? Although cheaters can see it with perspective, I think it will be funYes it would be fun but theres no known methods to make it in another way
(04-13-2024, 12:49 PM)Raiden wrote I don't follow though. What possible settings could a dll file have inside it? I'm confused.Share your config, let me see. And i was about to say workshop also, look what you should do, open the game quickly and join some community server before workshop loads. Stay afk on spectator team for a few hrs with your config and on your favorite grapgics settings in game. Just do it when you not on pc of course. Just see if game crashes without workshop
And yes with low settings i guess it wouldn't crash. Or maybe not as much. Maybe it has something to do with high quality mods? Forcing the engine to render more than it's supposed to? But then again you had a look at the crash file and said it came from kernelbase.dll so not so sure mods are at fault here. And i'm not sure what can i do about this dll file.
About what you got confused. I was talking about inside your drivers program there is settings that relate to graphics like nvidia/amd brightness control/upscaled textures..
After my test with a friend, the use of shotguns is not as accurate as the previous version, neither in terms of accuracy nor the risk of being detected by anti-cheat, what is the reason for this? The previous versions also had a lot of advantages, but I didn't seem to see the combination of the advantages of the previous versions, and if I could, I hope that the advantages of all the previous versions would be combined, and that would make VR very powerful

