(04-09-2024, 11:21 PM)redogg wroteCould be a mod or something, i dont know. I just need something from which to start debugging the whole damn problem cause it's annoying. Can't play more than 2 campaigns consecutively before the game crashes when loading the next map. Thanks a lot!(04-09-2024, 03:11 PM)Raiden wrote Can you tell me what is causing this crash? https://we.tl/t-A9i5pJeBuFI will check but i dont aware of any crashes as of now
I mean it usually happens when loading the next map. No on screen error either. The game just crashes. I'm hoping this crash file will give insight into what's wrong. Chams could be at fault? or maybe the high distance for items esp? I really don't know. I would really appreciate a hand here.
PS: The zombies and SI turn invisible after being killed. The commons movement also looks laggy either when idling or running with chams on and i'm not sure why.

