(03-30-2024, 12:07 PM)JMComic2 wroteNo fee and currently no plans on making anything for other games, just i have no time..(03-30-2024, 05:57 AM)redogg wrote I dont know. I dont have 1,2,3 order of todo. Im always flowing with the flow ;) one time this one time that..
So can you tell us what you're planning to add in the next few releases? Each update brsings different surprises, and I'm a little curious about how many other interesting features there are :) By the way, will there be a fee after VR is completed? and whether there are plans to make more game cheats
(03-30-2024, 03:37 PM)Ilovecsjunkies wrote I noticed that you capped the X and Y values to 500. 500 is too low for where I had the drawables (velocity and health text) near my crosshair. Is there any way I can change the value higher?Yes sure. I dont remembet where its on menu but i think its in settings tab
(03-30-2024, 10:41 PM)problemchild6664 wrote can someone explain what "disable interpolation" feature does also the "disable interpolation by tick count" feature aswell??You dont need it at all. Its all junk. Currently qimbot and backtrack disable interp automatically with a much nicer method and a few more extra things. Next update will bring more extra things to backtraxk and aimbot that will be automatically activated also

