(04-22-2023, 03:04 AM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote(04-22-2023, 12:00 AM)redogg wrote what fixed for me the issue was putting the source in software to game capture and not something else(theres like 3 or 4 other mods)Interesting, I made sure everything was the same and it was before and after reply, the anti obs seems to be functioning as intended now with 0 changes to settings in game and out. Maybe its a rare occurence?
i can make it anti obs without the need of the selection of game capture but then ill have to stop updating nonsteam version, im pretty sure that version is in use
try to do what i said, put same settings as you see in screenshot
edit: i dont think it matters but i used this version because im on win 8.1 and newest version dont work for me almost at all
https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio...26.1.0-rc2
:thinkingface:
Edit: didn't realize it but I changed some faulty directx settings that might cause such issue. I'm posting hotfix1.2 tomorrow with these changes

