(01-20-2023, 05:26 AM)redogg wroteThe charger and jockey crash still work pretty well, most the time I do it on accident but I use it on purpose in special occasions. Some modded servers probably have a workaround for that but the official servers still don't work like we hope lol.(01-20-2023, 01:00 AM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote I've noticed when using Sharp Charger sometimes when I grab someone it'll crash the server, it does the same function as when you hold lag key as charger as soon as a survivor is grabbed. I like to do this thing where I spam "who wants to play ping pong" so I bounce around and if I nab a survivor it instantly puts on the Disconnecting Screen countdown and crashes everything. The only way it doesn't happen is if I don't grab the survivor too quicklyhaha very wired, i was thinking that crash was fixed like years ago. idk, maybe broken servers
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing Raiden 10 Guest(s)

