(01-21-2025, 12:27 PM)Corazon wroteYeah the spawning anywhere is the only thing I have issues with. Every other option works fine, besides the Charger Rotation (which if I remember correctly is being fixed). Everything else works as intended on all servers including Official. I havent been able to check if a different hotkey works yet as Ive been busy, which it could possibly be the reason it doesnt work properly. For the other functions like Smoker it works just fine though,(01-21-2025, 02:39 AM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote I can try swapping the hotkey, I hadn't done that yet since Ive used capslock when this was on UC many years ago. Ill see if that changes anything tomorrow, as for the other side exploits or whatever for Lag Exploit, I never messed with it since I had no idea what its purpose was lol. Ill let you know whenever I test it out. Hopefully it works, and hopefully we can get charger rotation to work properly too next update, I miss charging people across the mapI will post a complete video tutorial to prove that the functions work well.
Charger Teleports people it works well on all versions
I will send you the videos right now.
I will update the videos here.
(01-19-2025, 11:59 PM)omnipotent wrote Why when changing chapters the game wont load? i can touch the menu, open steam but it wont load the game server itselfIt's the game developer's fault
Please use Glow temporarily to continue the game.
Next version will be updated this weekend.
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing Raiden 9 Guest(s)

