(01-18-2025, 05:55 PM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote(01-15-2025, 06:06 PM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote Last year in January when I was last able to play, yeah I had 0 issues with lag exploit whatsoever, and all the versions before that none. Ive always used CAPSLOCK as my bind for it, and even when I used 8-10k to crash servers it worked fine, but its not usable for me now. And typically, I turn off all functions except for Lag, fast melee, and hunter ceiling but I will keep lag exploit on. I dont use ability glitches too too much, only when Im playing with specific friends, so I dont know if that causes a collision with the client. I can try lowering it even more down to like 800 to see if it changesI tried lowering the lag exploit value to 1k and under but it will either get me stuck in place, or my character gets stuck moving in one direction. I have no idea what to do differently lol. All I do is get to the spot, hold the key and it does that
Replace hotkey with ALT and try checking Spammode and set value to 1500
Or use Infinite Punch function it will help you replace Lag Exploit
There was a player in the forum who reported this to me and now he has successfully exploited it
-------------------------------------------------------
YouTube: https://youtube.com/@junkies3110
Discord: https://discord.gg/n8pHuCrXTa
(Edited 01-19-2025, 01:53 PM by Junkies.)
YouTube: https://youtube.com/@junkies3110
Discord: https://discord.gg/n8pHuCrXTa

