(01-15-2025, 02:15 PM)Corazon wroteLast year in January when I was last able to play, yeah I had 0 issues with lag exploit whatsoever, and all the versions before that none. Ive always used CAPSLOCK as my bind for it, and even when I used 8-10k to crash servers it worked fine, but its not usable for me now. And typically, I turn off all functions except for Lag, fast melee, and hunter ceiling but I will keep lag exploit on. I dont use ability glitches too too much, only when Im playing with specific friends, so I dont know if that causes a collision with the client. I can try lowering it even more down to like 800 to see if it changes(01-14-2025, 05:33 PM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote I dont know, it just does nothing for me, the "mined the delay" makes no sense to me. I stand still, activate the key, and my character either "crouches" in place, doesnt move, or slides to the left.You should check the related functions carefully before presenting the problem that happened and your videos I can not watch perfectly or upload to other applications.
I guess "lags" would be the proper term, I say "teleport" because my character will slide in a direction and when I let go it puts me where it thinks I actually am (usually not far). Ill load up real quick and record what Im talking about. And generally, Im between 1100 to 1600
Edit 1: Knowing my luck its gonna work perfectly because Im trying to showcase my issue
Edit 2: Video link, I dont know why the outlines look super wonky here, my other clips dont so ignore that little bug lol. https://files.catbox.moe/kprkcd.mp4
Edit: Actually the versions a few years ago I tested were perfect with Lag Exploit did not have the problem as you said here.
Here is a video proving that sometimes it is quite complicated in the latest versions this year
(01-15-2025, 07:40 AM)Jynn wrote 您好请问骑师、充电器是怎么把敌人带到地图外的,我有时也会带敌人电脑崩溃,需要点击哪个按钮,谢谢Use the Teleport function and test the methods at your discretion.
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing Raiden 10 Guest(s)

