(01-05-2025, 09:02 AM)redogg wroteI see, when I tried using them I didnt really notice anything but I also didnt mess with the different methods for the ability glitches so I will be sure to next time I hop on. I do hope the M4 hotkey does get sorted out though, as I like to have it as an option but not be forced to use it on M1 or M2, thank you though and I will see what all they do.(01-05-2025, 04:24 AM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote Hello, been awhile. PC broke took forever to build a new one, anyways.. I reinstalled the newest version and I was wondering why I was unable to make M4 my silent aim button? Last time I used it I remember that working but it doesnt now. Also, I know alot of the teleport / ability stuff was patched, what exactly do they do now since they are still options? Do they attempt to recreate the old teleport cheat? I noticed nothing really happened when I used the smoker, jockey or charger. Besides the ability glitches and not being able to assign the Silent Aim to the button I like most, everything else works fine. Apologies if I sound ignorant and out of the loop.Hi. Nice to see you again, m4 hotkey might have a problem, i just dont have m4 so i cant really check. I would say it will be sorted in the future. Not sure when
About the new ability glitches. Mostly they make you go (not teleport) to a random place in the map and deal more dmg
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2424 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing 9 Guest(s)

