(12-28-2022, 11:36 PM)redogg wroteI was using Normal mode to test out what you meant and I noticed whenever I use No fall damage the entire screen flips ~75 degrees. So far switching back to Silent and teleporting (as inf) fixes it temporarily until I end up trying to do No fall damage again(12-28-2022, 09:52 PM)ZetaKiloRZ wrote Im a weirdo with how I use it, most the time I don't. But I put silent on and 15 so it doesn't snap straight onto the head, I don't know what spectators see though so I may record a demo and find the difference. I do see what you're saying though, I never used normal solely because of the instant snap on my screen but most people already accuse me since my alt has <200h and level 0 so theres no harm in testing.haha
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing Raiden 10 Guest(s)

