(04-05-2024, 06:42 PM)JMComic2 wroteYou can use normal spread, the spread that shakes. Anticheats dont detect it. Anti cheats detect the other spread method(04-05-2024, 06:38 PM)redogg wrote nospread isnt detected
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say, can you explain it in detail?
Just use it carefully because players can spot you using that becayse your screen shake
Altho i dont suggest using nospread at all because that way or the other players will notice it
(04-06-2024, 11:32 PM)problemchild6664 wrote great update we just need the sniper fov not to inscrease when using scope, Also i think rapid fire is broken nowRapidfire is broken when using nospread legit method. It wasnt checked properly
And what you mean about scope i didnt understand. You dont want to zoom?
And.. @Ghio was kinda right with the laggs he wqs talking about. I didnt notice it too much when i was testing but the feet are little wobbly and the animations are too instantaneous

