Can you add a feature for the name change, I did the way you said it, but it didn't work, and to be honest, I don't know how to use the cvar spoofer feature, or I don't understand the method you said
Can you add a feature for the name change, I did the way you said it, but it didn't work, and to be honest, I don't know how to use the cvar spoofer feature, or I don't understand the method you said
(03-10-2024, 07:06 AM)redogg wrote(03-10-2024, 06:24 AM)JMComic2 wrote Regarding AA, can you change it to be able to turn on all the effects at the same time, you may not understand, for example, I want to turn on the head down and turn on the head up and head up at the same time, and the Z angle, can it be done without affecting our walking?It can be done but not really. For head down/up you esit the same parameters, so you cant edit it twice in the same time of course. What can be done is to one time do one thing, and another time do another thing. But it will be a mess. I rether not sorry
Can you add a feature for the name change, I did the way you said it, but it didn't work, and to be honest, I don't know how to use the cvar spoofer feature, or I don't understand the method you said

