(10-06-2023, 08:11 PM)redogg wrote(10-06-2023, 01:28 PM)fearless4874 wrote Sure, I will take screenshots of the invi bug it next time. I'm not sure if the bug caused by the game or the cheat too but I highly suspect it's the latter case. Maybe I will try an ESP-only play to see if the bug can occur outside of chams. It's definitely strange that it only affects some players and never all 4 SI at once.if so it's a problem on your side bro, no idea what could it be but send screenshots anyways..
Yeah I know about that fix but it only fixes two bugs: when there is sudden crazy lag that not caused by ping, or when there are player location's displacements (like a SI or survivor gets "frozen" in one place but in reality they are in different locations, with their teammates). For this invisible bug I can't even see their illusion visuals anywhere, they just go totally invisible!
There could be a slim chance I mistake about it and I will pay attention to it more.
I'm not sure, but if you mean the viewmodel is the hands, arms and guns I can see from 1st pov spectator, like in this video, then no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGRj7IponAA
What I mean is the actual playermodel going invisible, like I get jumped by an invi jockey or pounded by invi charger. When I play as SI I notice the survivors can become invisible as well, just not only SI. I realize later as SI because I use XYZ chams for survivors, and fortunately the chams cover the invisible survivor models too, unlike the DME chams on infected. I can only notice it when I spectate the survivors in 3rd pov as a ghost SI on cooldown.
I will try to take the screenshots today for you for easier demonstration, with and without ESP. Don't worry because while this bug seems random, it occurs quite frequently, not rare at all.
(10-06-2023, 03:39 PM)ricky1992 wrote https://mega.nz/file/QkECjIJb#ZTYCcW50iF...SVT9PcGoBsuse antiobs, normal crashes I already fixed it
https://mega.nz/file/p9MA0ACL#hh1iX7iuP7...LKFjmPXFwY
Weapon info crash again
I already try enablee antiobs but it still crash
This time crash with crashlog.
Beta version is work well...

