(09-30-2023, 05:34 AM)redogg wroteDammit :( I swear this is not making any sense. Godamn crash files are mostly failures and i really cannot comprehend why the hell does it keep crashing like that. I've reinstalled the game and everything and still the same. Did no one before have issue with it on windows 11? Could it really be the windows at fault for this? Something's definitely the matter. but i can't put my finger on what it is.(09-28-2023, 02:19 PM)Raiden wrote Yeah it's a laptop with ryzen 5800h integrated gpu and rtx 3070 dedicated gpu. Mux is turned off. I manually switch the modes whenever i need them switched. So no, i don't think that's the issue either. I'm not sure what else to try.sorry bro but I don't really know what's going on
Edit: I've injected the hack and went on to join a lobby. For some unexplained reason this time it worked. Then i disconnected from that game and tried to join another. This time however the game crashed mid joining and generated a failed dump file. This is really ridiculous.
There has to be something i can try to get it working. I mean like, 8-9 months ago i had another laptop from which i played the game using the hack and win 11 and it worked no problem. So i'm not sure what the hell is causing this.
(09-28-2023, 02:44 PM)fearless4874 wrote It's a 600 MB dump file with this name "(failed)left4dead2_crash_20230928044606_1.mdmp". Is it examinable?not sure, but it's better to not be failed if course
I think if it's not 0mb it should be readable just the crash file stopped recording because the game crashed too fast for it to finish
I will post an update sometime today soon
Left4Dead2 Visuals Multihack
2423 Replies, 373159 ViewsRecently Browsing 14 Guest(s)

