(08-21-2023, 11:05 AM)Steven wrote hey dog, with use some weapon mods, if I turn the game video settings -"shader detail" to "high" or above (in video.txt its "gpu_lvl, 2", 3 is very high, and 0 is low ), after injected the cheat, when try to join a game, will crash at loading screen, every time. its happen on 0204HF3 too. and the game wont release any error.mdmp files.no idea, why you touch that file anyways? you can do all that from advanced graphics settings in game settings
I dont know if its just happen on me, here is the detail of video.txt:
"VideoConfig" { "setting.cpu_level" "2" "setting.gpu_level" "1" "setting.mat_antialias" "8" "setting.mat_aaquality" "0" "setting.mat_forceaniso" "16" "setting.mat_vsync" "0" "setting.mat_triplebuffered" "0" "setting.mat_grain_scale_override" "0.000000" "setting.mat_monitorgamma" "2.200000" "setting.gpu_mem_level" "2" "setting.mem_level" "2" "setting.mat_queue_mode" "-1" "setting.defaultres" "2560" "setting.defaultresheight" "1440" "setting.aspectratiomode" "1" "setting.fullscreen" "1" "setting.nowindowborder" "0" }
here is the cheat settings Dat file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eDfwxD...sp=sharing
I really dont know this is my PC's fault or is the problem belong to the game.
because video settings "high" is work fine in game if not inject the cheat.
Hope you can tell me some about it.
(08-21-2023, 08:27 PM)fearless4874 wroteno these tricks don't work there(08-21-2023, 04:41 PM)KietGaming wrote As far as I have checked in the game, there are 4 ways to touch ghosts with your weapons, those are l4d2 heavy manchine gun, vomitjar, grenade launcher, and laser sight, you can hit them, but they dont take any damageBut can you see them in servesr that use anti ghost cheat addon?

